Saturday, March 18, 2017

Teaching Landon to Write


I have begun teaching Landon how to write. He is a fast learner. This is what he wrote during our first session:
I am a boy. I’m seven years old and I am a little tall for my age. I am not skinny but I am slender. I have blue eyes and my hair is light brown with some red.
I like to dance, color, and play video games. My favorite food is pizza. I go outside to this big oak tree in the middle of the yard. I make outside stuff, give them to people and they pretend to eat it. They give me pretend money.
I go to school at the Blue Ridge Christian School. I am in the second grade. At recess, I like to play the computer. I like to type out “dance four” and dance.
My bad thing is I had a broken arm. My arm is getting better. I will wear a splint for one more week.
Sometimes I go to the hospital and they take blood from my arm. I went to Duke hospital and they said I need to drink more water for my kidneys.
I am learning to write. My favorite stuffed animal is Dotty. Her Birth Day is June 16th. She is a rainbow cat. She is pretty. I like to play on my phone.
Landon
I will continue to work with Landon on his writing. He seemed to enjoy it. My goal is to get him to where he can write and post to the blog, by himself. Landon was fine until we started talking about the hospital. He is reluctant to talk about it. Posting to the blog could help him.
Please click the “follow” button to follow Landon’s blog. We need as many followers as we can get. Also, "like" and share to Facebook.
Eldon – Landon’s grandfather

2 comments:

Eldon said...

Click on the "web version" to find the "follow" button for the blog.

mijton said...

Following.. Glad to see Landon is well..