Friday, April 24, 2009



We have moved over to the Ronald McDonald House. Jeremiah has gone home to get some sleep and to pick up Ezekiel. Kathy and I will be staying with Shelly tonight. We will be taking turns staying with Landon. For several days, while it appeared that Landon would not survive, they were allowing us to have as many family members in the nursery as we wanted. Now that things have changed they are limiting us to just two at a time. Kathy and Shelly are going over now, while I get a nap, and I will take the late shift. If there are any changes in Landon, Kathy will call me and I will post them. If not I will make another post when I get there, later.

This Ronald McDonald House is amazing. It is very clean and nicely decorated and secure. When we got here supper was available. Supper is brought in and donated by a different local restaurant each evening. There is a note that a family is donating and preparing breakfast tomorrow. The kitchen is stocked with fruits, vegetables, cakes, cookies, cereals, and much more. We don't have to worry about going hungry and we have already spent a lot on food in the hospital cafeteria. This is such a relief.
Thanks to everyone that has emailed with your prayers and kind words. I am sorry that I haven't been able to acknowledge your emails but we do appreciate them. Jessica has called and said that someone has mowed my yard. Thank you very much!

1 comment:

sharon said...

wow, it is amazing to hear about the accomodations of the RM house. What a gift they give the family so they can focus on their loved ones! Thank you for posting the pictures and the updates! We will continue to speak and pray life over Landon and look forward to hearing more of his progress each day! Please tell Shelly and Jeremiah that we say hello and are praying.
Lance and Sharon Williams