Friday, June 26, 2009

Landon had the upper GI done




Landon had the upper GI done yesterday. He didn't like being restrained on the table but, we managed to hold him still long enough to get it done. They put him in a hospital robe and he look so cute in it. They said we could hold on to it for a souvenir. The sun actually came out and it warmed up. The city is amazing everyone seems to be quiet nice. It's very hard to keep up with the pace. Everyone is on the move, they walk like they are late for something. My feet are killing me tring to keep up. I'm tring not to over do things, so my back want put me down while I'm up here. I managed to find a grocery store using the train. This will save us alot, we have spent an average of $10 per person on meals. Things are very expensive in Boston. We should have the GI test back today. They have told us that if his bili. stays down and we go home on lipids he is still #122 in the omegaven study. If we get home and it goes up they will ship the omegaven to us and start it then. I will write to let everyone know what the results of it was later tonight. They are also doing a skin test on his back. The central line has a rash under the dressing and they are tring to find out what is causing it. He has six different spots on has back. Each spot they have done different things to tring to see which will break him out. We should know the results of it today also. It's suppose to get cloudy and start raining for the next five days. I do hope it will clear up soon. I would like to take Shelly around the city. I've been all over it now in hopes to make it easier when I take her and Landon out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jeremiah and Shelly,

I am flying into Boston tonight and then traveling to Maine for the week. I will be driving back down to Boston with my parents on Saturday the 4th. We are attending a Red Sox game for my birthday. After the game, if my parents and I were able to find the hospital, I was wondering if I could come visit Landon. I will be within cell phone range today in between my flights. My cell is 336-909-5650. Our camp number is 207-864-5988 but we don't have an answering machine. I would love to see all of you!!

Jennie

Angie said...

Thanks for keeping us updated with news and pics of Landon!It brightens my day just to look at how healthy he looks!!Tell Shelly to call or email me if she gets bored and wants to chat!
love you guys like family,
Angie,Chris,Dylan,and Silas