Sunday, May 3, 2009

Kathy and I just returned from Winston. We spent the afternoon with Landon. The good news is that he is slowly beginning to suck on a bottle and swallow some formula. Even though he will not absorb very much if any nutrition from eating he still must learn to eat and swallow. Kathy even got to feed him and I got some pictures that I will post next.
Jeremiah, Shelly, Kathy, myself, and even Ezekiel had to take a CPR class, this afternoon. This was preparation for when Landon gets to come home.
Tomorrow they will be doing more blood work. We will be watching his bilirubin levels. We want to establish a base line to watch. Increases in the bilirubin could be one of the first indicators of liver damage.
Kathy and I took Ezekiel home. Angie picked up Ezekiel and Roger. She will be getting them to school and taking care of them for a couple days so that Jeremiah and Shelly can stay with Landon. Thanks Angie, it's good to have great family friends.

1 comment:

Angie said...

Thanks for the updates and pictures,Eldon!I know everybody appreciates it,especially Shelly and Jeremiah so they can spend more time with Landon instead of having to worry about keeping everybody updated all the time. As for me helping out,I just wish I could do more!My boys and me love all of them like they are family!!!I will do whatever they need me to when possible.Thanks again,
Angie,Chris,Dylan,and Silas