Monday, May 18, 2009

Sunday Visit

Kathy and I visited with Landon, Ezekiel, and Jeremiah, yesterday. Shelly had to work and Roger was off doing what 16 year old boys do (skateboarding and playing guitar?).

Each of us got to spend time holding, rocking, feeding, and loving on Landon.


Kathy got to help with changing the TPN.

I got to help with the feeding. He only takes a small amount of formula. It is mostly to give him a taste of food to help him with his sucking and swallowing. He can absorb a small amount of nutrition through his duodenum.

Landon also received a visit from his great aunt and uncle Vicki (one of Kathy's sisters) and Paul McGuire.

Kathy and I don't like posting pictures of ourselves. She says it looks like she is beginning to get some gray hairs. I think it makes me look like I am "starting" to lose some of my hair. Ha ha!

We would like to welcome Jennie to the blog. What a wonderful nurse and now a great friend.

No comments: